Wednesday, November 2, 2011

JB44...Not a creature was stirring...




Not even a...ladybug?? Yup, that's right, I said a ladybug. I wanted to pick something for this week's Jingle Belles prompt that wouldn't be your "typical" creature. I think Lauren has definitely over-acheived this with her gawjuss monster card, which I adore...have I ever given you my snail mail address? :) Anyway, the sketch is the current one at Unscripted Sketches, 130. I really liked it for some reason, so chose to use it for this card. Nothing extraordinary done on this one, but I do have a question...should I put a sentiment on it, or not? Well, I gotta get this linked up and eat supper, so have a good one! :)


ETA: I didn't mention earlier (cuz I was in a hurry to eat!) that this image is from Meljen's Designs, and I am entering it into their current challenge number 82, Christmas.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card, love the image and what a great use of the Unscripted sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the texty paper is perfect for the sentiment ... it really lets that lady bug sing ... so glad you joined our creature feature at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A LADYBUG!!!!!!!! Now THAT is undeniably awesome & totally original! Mega bonus points for your complete geniuses here missus! Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas card, the image is so adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable image and card! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...