Friday, November 25, 2011

A new challenge to me...



is the one at The Cheerful Stamp Pad. I found it thru Bugaboo, as they are sponsoring the current challenge, "Who's wearing Santa's hat?" I thought it sounded like a cute one to try, so I'm emtering this card. This image of Poppi Penguin on an ornament is really cute. Hmmm, it seems that my mind is a bit blank as to what to say right now...I am still up from yesterday...Black Friday shopping, don't ya know! Just taking a quick break at home until Lowe's opens at 5 am. So, I guess I'll just leave things as they are for now. Sorry for not being more "chatty!"


Marie :)

2 comments:

  1. Great card Marie, that penguin is a real cutie. Hope you enjoy your sales and get loads of bargains xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad you found us at the cheerful stamp pad! your creation is very cheery indeed and we thank you for joining our "who's wearing santa's hat" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad. xo michele

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...