Friday, June 14, 2013

Winter Wonderland: Spots and Stripes

Hello!  I am back again today to share this card I made for the Winter Wonderland challenge:  Spots and Stripes.  The DT has made some spectacular cards this week; make sure you check them out!  Here is my card:

So, I searched my stash of dp and found these papers from the Recollections pad called Bright and Jolly.  Perfect fit for this challenege!!  I had this StampFairy image printed out just waiting to be colored.  His name is Jake, and he can be found here.  Getting away from my usual style, I decided to mat each layer of dp with the lighter green from the Botanical collection from The Paper Company.  This card will definitely have to be hand delivered with all those layers!!  Then I used more Studio 18 glitter paper to punch out a couple of Martha Stewart snowflakes in different sizes, added a gem, and used Star Dust Stickles on the brim of Jake's hat, the snowflakes, and the line of snow he's standing on.  The sentiment is from Studio G.  Well, I best get this finished and linked up...Chad and I are going to Red Lobster tonight, with some stops at JoAnne Fabrics and maybe Michael's!  :)

Take care!

~Marie~

1 comment:

  1. fabulous spots and stripes and a great creation, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...