Sunday, October 25, 2020

COLLECTED CRAFTY COLLABS -- OCTOBER EDITION -- THANKFUL & FOIL/SHINY

 Hello friends, and welcome back to my blog!  I hope you are all doing well and staying healthy.  Today, my crafty friends and I are at it again...digging through our stashes of crafty things we have been collecting and NOT using.  For this month's theme and optional product or technique, we are being THANKFUL, and using FOIL/SHINY things to show it!

Ok, so for the supplies I used that I have been hoarding saving for a rainy day, that would be the panel embossed with a Love Nicole hearts folder (from my scraps), and the Duck Brand Deco Metallic Laminate that I used for the top layer of the sentiment.  This is also the first time I have used this particular die from this sentiment set from Love Nicole.  I hadn't used my Spellbinders classic hearts or scalloped hearts in a good while (since January, maybe?).  I did use a brand spanking new product, and that is the Crackling Campfire Oxide ink, and I combined it with Scattered Straw and Spiced Marmalade for a definitely fall-inspired color scheme.  I splattered the panel with bronze Perfect Pearls mixed with water.  I must say, I definitely love that look!  The sequins in the see-through shaker are unlabeled from my stash.  I used 2 layers of foam tape between the card base and the panel, and treated the sides of the foam tape with powder from my anti static bag.  You can see how well that worked for me, LOL!  The sentiment was also cut 3 times from scraps of 110lb. white card stock to give it more presence.

                            Close up of the bronze Perfect Pearl splatter

                                       Dimension of the sentiment

--CHALLENGES--

Gem of a Challenge #22:  ATG (1/2)

Crafty Catz #524:  ATG (1/3)

Polkadoodles #43:  ATG (1/2)

A Perfect Time to Craft #10:  ATG

Die Cut Divas:  Autumn (3/4)

Sheepski Designs #43:  Autumn and/or Halloween (2/3)

Craft Rocket #75:  Add Sparkle

613 Avenue Create:  ATG (4/5)

Classic Design #10:  ATG

The Paper Funday #22:  ATG (3/4)

The Creative Crafters #33:  ATG (2/3)

Not Just Cards:  ATG (2/5)

Kat Scrappiness:  Fall/Halloween (2/3)

The Corrosive Challenge #10:  ATG (3/5)

Aud Sentiments:  Fall/Halloween + Sentiment (3/5)

Word Art Wednesday #462 - #463:  ATG (2/5)

Alright now, this is a hop, and this time I am at the very beginning, so I will list all the participants here for you:

Marie Bingaman (You are here)

Teresa Russell 

Lounon Riviere

Anna Mahtani

Yvette Olea

Danielle Brown

Karen Page

Boryana Yankova

Virginia Fairchild

Charlotte E

Sharon Luska

Natasha Davies

Mary Ellen Driggs

Valerie Powell

I am so THANKFUL that you have stopped by today!  I hope you have some time to hop on through and see what everyone has made; I know I can't wait to see!  I hope you have a great Sunday, and until next time,

Stay Healthy, Take Care and God Bless!


~Marie~

Come visit me at my other social media sites!  😀😀😀

Pinterest

Instagram

Facebook



32 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Marie!!! I love the embossing and ink blending, and the mixture of sequins! All the shine and shimmer must look even more beautiful IRL! Thankful to have you for a friend and squirrel sister!!! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Its absolutely stunning Marie! There are so many wonderful details on your card - but my favorite is the ink blending and the subtle shine from the perfect pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card came out gorgeous! I love me a good shaker! And I love seeing a heart combined with fall colors! You just don't see that a lot! Thankful for YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Marie ! I love the embossing background and the shaker part is so pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card, Marie! Love the shaker part but also the embossed background, so gorgeous colors! I'm thankful for knowing you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Marie!🤗 I'm always down for a good shaker card!😉 The new Tim Holtz Crackling Campfire is gorgeous and totally perfect for your project. I was gonna ask where you got the sequins but since they weren't labeled I'll just have to find a reasonable facsimilie, maybe at Micheals? Anyway great card as always!😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Val, they probably came from Michael's. LOL :)

      Delete
  7. What a beauty - love the background.

    So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas for our Autumn (also Halloween) challenge at https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2020/10/thoughts-of-autumn-fill-air-from-bugaboo.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marie this is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I love it!!
    That Oxide combo is stunning and the bronze PP splatters are the perfect touch!! 😍
    Proud to be hopping along with you, crafty friend 😍👏

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. Love the blended colors and the awesome heart die and sequins. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments (and Crafty Catz)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your shaker card it is so beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh, so much texture and the colors are gorgeous!! Thank you so much for joining the Polkadoodles Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty! Lovely colours and great shine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Autumn make, I wish I was as skilled to create Shaker cards. Thanks for joining in the fun at The Paper Funday Challenges! Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 22 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Click Here
    Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Read more
    This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. learn more
    I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Check Website
    When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. phenix-network-forum

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm glad to see the great detail here!. blog comment

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. RTECHSH

    ReplyDelete
  21. Superior post, keep up with this exceptional work. It's nice to know that this topic is being also covered on this web site so cheers for taking the time to discuss this! Thanks again and again! blog comment

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! walmart credit card instant approval

    ReplyDelete
  23. On my website you'll see similar texts, write what you think. 신용카드현금화

    ReplyDelete
  24. On my website you'll see similar texts, write what you think. 구리오피

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. fake id usa

    ReplyDelete
  26. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... High DA PA Blog Comment

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... 신용카드현금화

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. invoice factoring

    ReplyDelete
  29. I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work. biztonságos trélerek

    ReplyDelete

IT'S TIME FOR THE {BYSHC} SPRING INTO CHRISTMAS LINKY HOP 2024

Hello, crafty friends!  It's time again for the linky party hosted by the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  This linky party is a gr...