Wednesday, August 14, 2024

ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE -- P IS FOR PINK, Q IS FOR QUARTET, AND R IS FOR RUDOLPH

 Hello, crafty friends!  It's time for a new challenge at the ABC Christmas challenge blog, and this month we are featuring the letters P, Q, and R.

P is for Pink 

Q is for Quartet

R is for Rudolph

As usual, I was running behind again, so I only managed to make one card for one letter:


I used all products from My Creative Time to create my card, and I think it turned out super cute!  I was trying to go for a well-used grandma-looking apron, but I think I just ended up making it look dirty, LOL!  I had a fun time doing all the die cutting and inking for this card, and I even managed to use the BYSHC Sketch 48!  I realized after gluing my doily down that I had glued it onto the wrong side of the card, but I had to go with it at this point!  OOPS! 😕

Well, it's late, and I gotta get to bed!  Until next time, take care!

~ Marie


2 comments:

  1. trop mignon Marie, elle est a croquer...biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Marie! I love the apron, doily and gingerbread cookies but the oven gloves really tickle me for some reason and it was genius to put the sentiment on them!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE -- S IS FOR STENCIL; T IS FOR TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS COLORS

Hello, crafty friends!  Welcome back to my blog; it is so nice to have you come by for a visit!  Today, I am sharing the cards I created for...