Saturday, March 22, 2014

Happy Saturday night folks!

I'm back once more this week, this time with a baby card.  Chad's cousin is pregnant, and her baby shower is tomorrow afternoon, so this is the card I made:
 
The expectant couple has chosen not to find out what they are having, so the card is in gender-neutral green.  Like my previous 2 cards, this one was CASEd from a card on Pinterest.  Gotta love that site for some awesome inspiration!  :)  I didn't have a baby sentiment that would fit in that small space, so I used a set my hubby got me several years ago that comes with a black ink pad and an applicator that you place the individual letters into.  I didn't use the applicator; I just inked up each letter as I needed it.  The cute froggie comes from a set that I don't have identified.  I wish all the greens matched in real life as well as they do in the pic!
Well, it's late, and we're going to church before the shower, so I best hit the hay.  G'nite!
 
~Marie~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT'S TIME FOR THE {BYSHC} SPRING INTO CHRISTMAS LINKY HOP 2024

Hello, crafty friends!  It's time again for the linky party hosted by the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.  This linky party is a gr...