Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The birthday cards abound!

I'm back AGAIN tonight with another birthday card, this time for my bestest friend from college who lives in NC.  Her birthday is on Friday, so this will probably get there late.  My mojo had kinda disappeared, but I *think* it's on it's way back!  Here's the card, again a shameless CASE from this card on Pinterest:
 
 
Kayln's card was just so cute, I had to CASE it!  I used Spellbinder's petite circles dies, and the sentiment is from the Happy Birthday set from The Paper Company, stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa.  Super cute and easy to make!  I'd like to try it in other colors, too!  Thanks for looking!
 
~Marie~
 

1 comment:

  1. Well, this adorable card is going straight into my to-CASE folder now, too, Marie! You did a fantastic job! It just makes me happy all over!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...