Wednesday, July 10, 2024

ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE -- N IS FOR NO STAMPING AND O IS FOR OFF THE EDGE

 Hello my friends!  It's time for another new challenge at the ABC Christmas challenge blog!  This month's themes are:

N is for No Stamping

and

O is for Off the Edge

I was really hoping to get a card made for both letters this month, but sadly I only had enough time to get one made for the No Stamping theme:


I don't know the name or maker of this die, but it sure is pretty!  I die cut it and the JOY sentiment from my favorite Pen + Gear white glitter cardstock, and simply adhered them directly to my card base on which I ink blended Gina K Sea Glass ink.  I think this would be great to mass produce using different shades of blue ink to make a nice gift set.  And that's all there is to it!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Now don't forget to head on over to the ABC Christmas challenge blog to see the rest of the DT inspiration, and to join in!  You have until Saturday, August 10, 2024, to play along, so what are you waiting for? 😊

Take Care,

~ Marie



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helene - that die is a stunner!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen! Thanks for the lovely comment, but I'm not Helene. :)

      Delete
  2. What abeautiful shade of blue, Helene and it makes the perfect backdrop for the gorgeous dies.
    I hope you are well,
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol! I appreciate your lovely comment, but I'm not Helene. :)

      Delete

GUEST DESIGNER AT THE RUDOLPH DAYS CHALLENGE!

Hello, crafty friends!  Welcome back to my blog!  Today, I'm here to share the card I made as a guest designer for the Rudolph Days Chal...