Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cards for Delia and Taylor's 100th sketch!


The card I'm showing today is for both of these events. Dustin created 3 adorable little owls for a sick little girl named Delia...you can read all about it here...I chose to use the painter owl for this card, but I do have the other 2 printed off, ready to color. I colored him with RoseArt colored pencils and Sharpies. I used my circle Nesties to cut him out, and sponged around him with green Studio G ink while still in the die. The sketch I used is for Taylor's 100th sketch challenge...whew that's ALOT of sketches! Congrats Taylor! Here's to many more! Sounds like there may be some serious partying going on over at Taylor's blog...better go check it out! :) Anyhow, it's late, so I should get this linked over at Taylored Expressions, and hit the hay! TOODLES!!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card Marie! I love the colors and the style of this card!
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, how cute is this! love the design and your coloring Marie, great job hun!

    Nice to see another blogger from PA!

    take care
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this !! Love the little owl !

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...