Monday, February 1, 2010

Two cards for two challenges...







both using digis by two wonderful artists! The little "fairy" image is called Little Miss Bitty. Her creator, Tracey, is the owner of the Fred, She Said blog and store. "Bitty" comes in 14 (YES, 14!) different versions, which of course, are all equally adorable! I chose to use the Fairy Dots Flower version for this card. The challenge I made this for is on Tracey's challenge blog. We were to use the colors of the blog page for our inspiration...so I did!


My second card is for the Whimsie Wednesday challenge this week. It was to make a card in another shape besides "the usual". Actually the shape of this card inspired me for my FSS card! This image was a freebie (thanks Melyssa!), and I just find it so cute! It comes with a sentiment too, which I put on the inside of the card..."How EWE doin'? LOL, Isn't that hilarious? I didn't take a piccie of the inside, tho...sorry 'bout that! Anyhow, I hope you enjoy this post, and until next time...TOODLES!
ETA: Took another pic of the FSS card to show the glitter to hopefully enter it into Lucy's Glitter challenge at the last minute! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Darnit, why do I always get the pics in the wrong order???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love circle cards! These are sooo cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards!!!! I love them both!

    Thank you so much for participating in the Fred She Said challenge! Be sure to drop by again to see who the winner is and on Feb 22nd there will be a new challenge for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, love circle cards. I hope to see you in more FSS challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet and adorable. That round card is spectacular. It doesn't get any cuter than that. Thanks for joining us this month at the Fred She Said Challenge Blog. We really appreciate it.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :o}
    Fred She Said Design Team

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...