Saturday, February 6, 2010

A late quickie...


As I was reading my blog list, I realized that Dustin's challenge was ending today!!! OMGoodness, I had to hurry and get one in there! I chose this adorable squirrel with his mouth full of nuts. I sponged around the edges with The Paper Company ink while it was still in the Labels One Nestie...me thinks I need more practice! The DP is from Target, the punch used on it is Fiskars (I think), and the sentiment is computer generated. The brads are also from Target. Well, time to get it entered...oh and now that I think about it, this also qualifies for Lucy's challenge this week...to use polka dots. They're small, but they ARE there! Thanks for lookin'...TOODLES!!

11 comments:

  1. Sweet card- and I can see the polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and thank you for entering this weeks DDS challenge with this sweet card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. .....a late quickie, but a cute one Marie! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Are ya ready for some more SNOW?!!! Up to 20 inches for us overnight and into tomorrow night! Stay warm in your corner of PA wherever you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your squirrel is totally cute Marie! I love him!
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...