Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dustin's "Girly Dragon" challenge


Hello! I'm back with post #2 for tonight. This card is for Dustin's latest challenge, to take one of his dragon images and make it girly. I have loved this image since he posted it last year, but this is the first time I have actually used it (WHAT??!?)...I KNOW! In keeping with the theme of the challenge, my version of this dragon is pink. With purple sparkley spots, no less! I hope that is girly enough! The only thing I am really not liking about this card is how I colored the grass...but it is what it is! I used a combo of Sharpies, colored pencils, and Gelly Roll pens to color this she-dragon. The sky was sponged with VersaMark sky blue ink...which I am really happy with! :) Okay, gonna work on that third post now! TOODLES!

7 comments:

  1. I'm LOVING your "girly" dragon! She is adorable! Have you tried sponging your grass? ;-)
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats not to love about your girly dragon... she's wonderful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this image, thanks for joining us at DDS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and girly! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Dragon Studios!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...