Friday, April 30, 2010

Another bright one with an image from Meljen designs


Hi again! This is my second post for today, and I will be posting another before the day is thru, so I hope you will come back! This card was made using this Meljen's digi stamp, Cuppa Tea. Isn't it too cute? I think I should have chosen a different color for the happy little cup, but maybe next time...On this card I also tried to use my MS loopy corner punch around a circle, and I'm not too sure whether I like the process or not. The edges didn't match when I was done (which bothers the HECK outta me!), but I didn't want to waste what I had done, so I used it on the card. The DP is from Miss Elizabeth's (from the Dollar Tree) and is called Fairytale Princess. I distressed the edges of the DP for some interest. Four hot pink cell phone blings in the corners finished this one off. I didn't add a sentiment to the outside; I will add one inside when I go to use the card. I'll probably end up giving it to my DH for our anniversary or something...what do YOU think? Stay tuned for my next post...TOODLES!!

2 comments:

  1. I think the colors are cute! I like this card! Tempting me to get that punch, you know...lol
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and cheerful card. :-) Might be good for a 'catching up' friendship card or something along those lines! Thank you for entering the Meljen's Designs Featured Stamper contest!

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...