Friday, April 30, 2010

A bright card using an AmyR sketch and a Tiddly Inks image


Hi all! Long time, no blog, huh? I just get so caught up in reading blogs, that I run out of time to post on my own...stupid dial-up anyway! Since I have off work today, I figured I'd get caught up with my own blog for once.
This card sure is bright, isn't it? I'm not sure what was going on last week, as I have two other cards made using really bright colors too. Anyway, my card was made using Amy Rysavy's Friday sketch from last week, and the Tiddly Inks freebie found here. If you like it, you'd better hurry and snag it, because it will be disappearing after today! I couldn't really find any DP in my collection that would go with how I had colored my image, so I just went with using all CS. I tried to add some interest by using the Swiss Dots EF and inking the edges on the white panels under the matted image. The sentiment is from the Hero Arts clear set Happy Hello. The punch on the yellow is by EK Success, but I forget the name of it. Oh yeah, and the blue scalloped oval is cut from foam. I used that on another card from last week too. Fun stuff! And see what my card is sitting on? I have seen alot of bloggers use those to sit their cards on and really liked the idea. When DH and I were at Goodwill last weekend, I found this one on the shelf...and boy was I excited! As you can see, it came home with me! Hee! Well, I have more "catching up" to do, so look for more from me today! TOODLES!!

1 comment:

  1. Great card Marie and a great find in the flower holder for your cards!
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...