Friday, April 30, 2010

A digi from Delightful Inspiration


I found this blog, Delightful Inspiration, a few weeks ago while searching for more free digital stamps...what can I say? Free is great! Anyway, the digi's here are very cute, and the owner of the blog, Faith, runs a challenge with her digis. This challenge is unique from others though, in that it is a progressive one...meaning that in order to get the following week's freebie, you must have completed the current week's challenge. Each challenge runs for a month, so if you miss it for a week, you have to wait until the next month to grab the next free-for-all freebie. Neat huh? When I grabbed this image, the challenge was actually already over, but Faith was away from her computer, so I managed to snag it anyway! WOOHOO! I think this is so durn cute! I mean, who doesn't love a cute little bird and a flower? :) A great image that could be used for lots of ocassions! I chose to use the Hi from the Hero Arts Happy Hello set as my sentiment on this one. The DP is from the same piece of paper as I used in my previous post. I used a strip of orange CS put thru the MS loopy edge punch to accent the left side, as well as a square of orange to mat my image. The blue scalloped square is again made from the blue foam. I LOVE this card! It makes me HAPPY! I may just have to keep it! LOL I hope everyone has enjoyed my "catching up" today, and until my next post....TOODLES!!!

4 comments:

  1. Bright and lovely card Marie! I love it! :)

    Thank you very much for adding my banner to your blog!!! e-mail me to elizabethpujalka@hotmail.com in order to receive a little gift ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors and cute digi stamp of this card Marie!
    Hugs
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you do bright cards as well, Marie! That's so my style :D

    Just wanted to come and say thanks for hopping with Whimsie Doodles and stopping by my blog and how you made me laugh about the squishing cheeks comment. I think I meant to say pinch her cheeks, but squishing works too!

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...