Monday, July 27, 2015

One Layer Candles

Good Monday evening to all!  One day down, 4 more to go for this work week...are we all surviving?  Today was a good day for me; I'm hoping for 4 more good days!
 
Here is the card I made for the current One Layer Christmas Card challenge:
 
 
This card looks so much better in person!  I definitely should have just used a colored ink for my crooked sentiment!  :/  The good part about this card is the Glowing Candles die by Memory Box that I used with the inlay technique.  GREAT technique for using a die without adding bulk to your card!
 
That's all there is to this one...
 
Challenges:
 
One Layer Christmas Card #14:  Anything goes w/a twist; candles
CSAYL #51:  CAS (clean and simple)
CHNC Extra for July:  Anything Goes
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Enjoy the rest of your week!
 
~Marie~

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous Christmas card, such an elegant design.
    Thank you for joining us at CHNC Challenge Extra this month.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS design, lovely Christmassy feel to your card. Thanks for sharing at OLCCC.

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...