Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch #277

It's been a long time since I participated in this challenge, but I thought the sketch was too nice to pass up.  Here is the sketch:
 
 and here is my card:
 
Another Barry creation for you!  I had this guy and his bird buddy already printed out, so I just colored, glittered, die-cut, matted, and embellished them.  I'm thinking that I will add a bit o'bling to the center of the snowflake, tho...It's hard to see in the photo, but I did Stickle-ize both layers of the snowflake.  The papers come from the 6x6 Sugar Plums Recollections pad.
 
Challenges: 
 
CHNC #238:  Spots and/or stripes (dark green dotty paper strip for the spots, and stripes on his hat and scarf)
Sweet Sunday Sketch #277: see the sketch above
The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up:  Anything goes with optional ornament exchange theme
The Glory of Christmas:  Feature a Creature
CHNC Christmas Extra:  Anything Goes
Holly Jolly:  Winter Wonderland
Winter Wonderland:  Traditional Christmas colors
 
 
I guess that's all for today!  Maybe I'll have a chance to get another card started for another challenge or 2...in the meantime,
 
Take Care,
 
~Marie~
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Really traditional feel to your card lovely colours and loads of sparkle wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barry is so cute, isn't he, and you have created a fab card with him.

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland for our 'Traditional Christmas Colours' challenge, and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card - thanks for joining us at The Glory of Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks also for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 63 with your lovely crafting, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous Christmas card, such an adorable image and brilliant design.
    Thank you for joining us at CHNC Challenge Extra this month.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...