Sunday, July 12, 2015

Showing my fave digi character some love!

Good Sunday to you all!  I'm back again with another Christmas card to share:
 
 
Barry's here to visit again with his little birdie friend.  I sure do miss Stamp Fairy digis!  Good thing I stocked up before the store closed.  I must have a thing for this Jack Frost 6x6 paper pad too, because I keep using it!  Other things I used here:  Sheer ribbon, iridescent ribbon, Snow Tex, various markers, and Stickles on the snowflakes.  The layout comes from Papertake Sketches #84.
 
Challenges:
 
Papertake Weekly:  Anything goes
Winter Wonderland:  Have a BEARY Christmas
CSAYL #50:  Snow or Glitter
The 12 Months of Christmas link up:  Anything goes OR optional theme of "ornament exchange"
The Glory of Christmas:  Feature a creature (add an animal)
Sparkles Christmas challenge:  Ribbon, lace or twine
CHNC Extra:  Anything goes
Holly Jolly:  Winter Wonderland
Crafty Calendar:  Christmas in July
CHNC Patterned Paper:  Anything goes
Sweet Stampin':  Christmas in July
Quirky Crafts:  Christmas in July
Kitty Bee Designs:  Christmas in July
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, and have a good week!
 
~Marie~
 
 

13 comments:

  1. He's a fun guy! I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card design/layout. Thank you for sharing with us at The Glory of Christmas - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet! As I saw this I just went "Aaahhhh". Totally brilliant image and I love those papers. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Christmas in July) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 63 with your lovely crafting, Hazel, DT - thanks also for entering this into my CHNC challenge extra for July and my Patterned Paper July challenge - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Christmas card, thank you for playing with us at Sweet Stampin', hope you can join our new challenge tomorrow. Happy Friday!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this super cute Christmas card!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is just SOOO Cute. Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Adorable! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute little bear, great card. Thanks for joining our 12 Months of Christmas Link Up xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's a cute little fella, I hope his feet don't get too cold in all that gorgeous snow! Thank you for joining us at CHNC Extra.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He' s such a cutie....love the blues too! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
    You can find my candy here
    You can find my atc swap here

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card - love the 'snow' on your design.

    Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...