Monday, August 31, 2020

BUGABOO ANYTHING BUT A CARD MONDAY -- AUGUST 31, 2020

Hey friends!  Welcome back to my blog!  I hope this has been a good start to a new work week for those of us still out there.  For everyone else, I hope you are having a great day!  I'm here to share what I made for Bugaboo's Anything But a Card Monday:

So, as always this theme has me stumped right up until the last minute.  I NEVER know what to make for this, because I really only need cards.  LOL!  I was checking out the My Scrap Chick site, and I found the super cute crayon box file.  So, I bought it and cut it out with my Cameo 3.  I thought it may be difficult to assemble, but it wasn't too bad.  The only thing I had an issue with was the strips that are supposed to go around the crayon on the "paper" part, so I just didn't add them.  Then I decided that I really wasn't going to be giving this to anyone, so I glued the top and bottom on permanently.  Now it's a decoration piece!  I colored up the Brat School - Crayon image with alcohol markers, and glued her to the top portion of the crayon.  It kinda looks as though the crayon she is sitting on is pointing toward the word "blue."  Here is a close-up of the image:

--CHALLENGES--
*will be added soon*

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you will pop over to the Catch the Bug blog to see what else was created for today.  Until next time, 
Take Care and God Bless!

~Marie~

1 comment:

  1. Cute project! How about tags? Is that cheating? You could always use them as a gift tag, but then you could also use them on a card. Oooh, along those same lines, what about gift boxes? Just something small that you could pop candy into for coworkers. Any kind of candy holder, like the ones for holding a few Hershey nuggets (mmm, Hersheys) or even reindeer candy canes with tags. Paper rosettes with an image in the center make cute gift bows. Placecards would be cute too if you are hosting a family dinner for Thanksgiving or Christmas. You could do ornaments too! IF you only did ornaments for Anything But a Card, you could have enough to decorate a tree! I'm just full of ideas and opinions today!!! 🤣

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...