Saturday, August 1, 2020

CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND -- FALL COLORS -- AUGUST 1, 2020

Hello again, my friends!  This is my third post for today, and I'm so glad you've stopped by!  It's a new month, which means it's time for another theme challenge at Christmas Crafts All Year RoundThis month, we want to see you make a Christmas project with Autumn/Fall colors.  Yes, Fall colors!  This one had me stumped almost until the deadline, but I managed to get something created that didn't read too Christmassy:



This is the Rudolph image that comes in the A Kids View Reindeer Names set from Bugaboo Stamps.  I do believe this is the set that was given away for the winner of last year's Christmas in July event.  There is a pre-colored version and a un-colored version in the set to choose from , and I went with the un-colored one.  I thought it wouldn't take all that long to color this simple image up.  I used my favorite brown Prismacolor marker combo, Sepia, Mocha Dark, and Mocha Light, to color this fella.  I think these 3 browns together are just perfect!  For his antlers, I used a Spectrum Noir EB7 marker.  His nose and the heart beside his name were colored with Prismacolor marker Crimson, and the bells on his collar were colored with a YR23 Copic marker.  I like to color any areas I am adding Stickles to, just to make sure there is no white showing through the glitter glue.  The Stickles I used were Christmas Red and Gold.  I added white gel pen to his eyes, and the coloring was done!  I die cut the image with Spellbinders Labels One in the largest size, and made my card base from 2 pieces of kraft card stock using the largest Scalloped Labels One die.

--CHALLENGES--

CHNC #501:  ATG Christmas
Love to Craft #49:  ATG (1/5)
Mix it Up #40:  ATG (1/5)
Colour It, Create It, Show it Off:  ATG with coloring (1/3)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #41:  ATG using critters (1/5)
Polkadoodles #31:  ATG (1/2)
Digi Choosday #30:  ATG (1/2)
12 Months of Christmas Link Up #68:  ATG Christmas (1/10)


Don't forget to stop by the CCAYR blog to see what the rest of the DT have made for this month!  

Take Care, and God Bless!

~Marie~

Come visit me in these places!



11 comments:

  1. Sweet CAS card Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

  2. Beautiful CAS card, so cheerful Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS goodness, my friend! And "not too Christmasy" 😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the CAS feel to this darling card! Just perfect! Thank you so much for joining the Polkadoodles Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Rudolph and the little touches of glitter.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazlenut's Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thank you for play with us at Gem of a craft challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that nose and the sparkle, great card altogether. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, this is just lovely x
    Irena, LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marie this is lovely, the shape of the card is fabulous and of course you know how much I love Bugaboo images :)

    Thank you very much for your lovely card and entering it into our challenge and good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

    Mandy ♥

    DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!

    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at the Mix It Up Challenge Blog too.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...