Thursday, August 29, 2013

Getting this in under the wire...

at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!!  I was checking out what the challenges I follow had in store, and this was what  CSAYL provided me with:


A very Christmassy inspiration photo!!  Then when I looked to see if the collection was still open, I saw that it was closing in 55 minutes!  I thought, "Well surely I can make a card in that amount of time!"  Here is what I created:


My card is a bit more "grungy" than the inspiration pic, but I like it just the same!  Obviously, I was inspired by those yummy candy canes down in the bottom right corner! 

Gotta get this linked up!

~Marie~

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the inspiration challenge. Thanks so much for joining in this week's CSAYL challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you were whipping this together at the last minute ;>) Glittery sweetness! As always, thanks for joining in the fun with us at CSAYL :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks to join the fun with our inspiration challenge at CSAYL this week Marie, your card is so sweet and cute, hope to see you next time, biz

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...