Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Monochromatic colors at Holly Jolly:

Holly Jolly Christmas challenge is looking for monochromatic creations this week.  I think monochromatic creations are always so elegant and sophisticated looking!  Here is my card:

OK, so maybe mine is more on the whimsical side, but I think it's cute!  The stockings are made using my newest punch from EK Success that I picked up at Joann Fabrics last week.  YEA!!  :)  It helped that it was 40% off too!  BIG  :)  Well, since it's late, I'm just gonna get this linked up to Holly Jolly and hit the hay...

Take care!

~Marie~

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the Glittery stockings- Thanks so much for joining us at Holly Jolly this week!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...