Sunday, August 4, 2013

Holly Jolly Christmas challenge: TAG IT!

Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge:  TAG IT!  Sorry, for the odd set up, but Blogger and my internet connection are NOT getting along right now!  Here is my card:

I'm sneaking this in under the wire...so I"ll just say I used the Spellbinders Poinsettia die, and the Sizzix Tags, Scallop Combo #2.  The tag was cut from the top of a candy box, the rest is all just regular old Georgia Pacific white from Walmart.  I used Mowed Lawn and Fired Brick Distress Ink for the flower.  The sentiment is from Studio G.

Thank you for looking, and have a good week! 

~Marie~

7 comments:

  1. Marie- This is such a beautiful card!!! I love the tag on the card and your poinsettia's are colored so beautifully!! You have tons of beautiful Christmas cards...I know your recipient's are going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card for our Tag It challenge at Come and Get It Marie. Love the poinsettia. Fabulous detail in the leaves too. Thanks for sharing with us this week. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry Marie, it is late here in Sydney. Apologies your card was for the Holly Jolly challenge. All the best Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag card! Your are giving me ideas...smile..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really sweet, a great tag to decorate your card with, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card Marie, the inking on the flower really makes it stand out beautifully.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marie, when You get a chance...will you please take a long at this post!
    http://ribbonchallenged.blogspot.com/2013/08/twisted-sister-challenge-tsc0809.html
    Thank you again...
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...