Monday, August 19, 2013

Winter Wonderland: Red and Green Must be Seen

Red and Green at Winter Wonderland this week.  Here is my card:

I did my best to only use red and green, but the sentiment had to be stamped on white.  This card was inspired by a card on Pinterest too, only that one had fall colors and more embellishment to it.  I also put my three images on the right instead of on the left.  Added three gems to the snowflakes for some sparkle.  The sentiment comes from the Inkadinkado set called Christmas Characters.

Well, that's all for now.  I may or may not have another card later today, depending on how much I get done. 

Take care,

~Marie~

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous use of those reds and greens, thank you for sharing with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...