Thursday, August 22, 2013

Merry Monday #71

This week's Merry Monday is a good one:

And here is my card:



This card is pretty simple.  The green paper is from a shimmer pad, but it is hard to see in the pic.  The glitter paper came from Walmart for $1.  LOVE that.  The Memory Box bell die I won from Kittie's blog candy a few months ago!  The sentiment stamp comes from the Holiday Filigree set from Inkadinkado.  Colored the holly leaves in with a Sakura Gelly Roll pen.  DONE!  One of the quickest cards I've ever made, once I decided what to use.  :)

Good night all, and take care!

~Marie~

2 comments:

  1. Love these sparkly jingle bells, Marie! I love simple to make cards that don't look simple. Perfect! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is really sweet - Christmas cards look so much better with all that shimmer! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...