Wednesday, August 21, 2013

We're playing TIC TAC TOE at Jingle Belles!

Come play TIC TAC TOE at Jingle Belles!  Here is the board we are to follow:

And here is my card, following the top horizontal line of snowman, glitter or bling, and dry or heat embossing.



I've had this Tim Holtz snowman folder for over a year, but this is the first i have used it.  I KNOW, WHAT??!!  As much as I love snowmen, you'd think I would have used it WAAAYYY before now!  LOL  I know this card was inspired by Pinterest SOMEHOW, but I can't recall an exact card right now...  It is difficult to see the sparkle on the snowman, so here is a closeup:


For good measure though, I also added some bling to the snowflake punch outs.  :)

Well, that is all I will share this evening; it's late, and I'm sleepy!  G'nite!

~Marie~

4 comments:

  1. So glad that fabulous snowman finally made his card debut ... and also very glad that you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Christmas card, Marie, Nice job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right: it's hard to believe you used the snowman folder for the first time! It's gorgeous, and so is your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, missus!!! see, i think there's a reason you were "saving up" that awesome TH snowman... it was just so you could DO THIS!!! and thus welllll worth the wait! thanks for playing xmas tic-tac-toe with us at JINGLE BELLES, it's always a joy to see your name in the link list! ♥

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...