Thursday, August 29, 2013

Holly Jolly Monochromatic, part 2:

The Holly Jolly  monochromatic challenge is so good, I decided to make another card:

It is modeled after one I have pinned on Pinterest using the SU Dasher stamp that I love so much!  I wish I had it in my possession!  But since I do not own Dasher, I went with this "dashing deer" from the Inkadinkado set, Holiday Silhouettes.  The snowflakes come from a set by The Paper Company called, appropriately, Snowflake.  I used Cotton White Stazon ink to stamp them, but I wish I had used something else.  For some reason, that ink pad is SO STICKY, it tends to "blur" the details of my stamps.  Oh well.  It's difficult to see, but the "snow" is glittered with some of Martha's crystal coarse glitter.  The sentiment is from Studio G, stamped in the same brown from The Paper Company that I used for the deer. 

Well, this certainly has been a chatty post...guess I'll get this one linked up too!

Take care,

~Marie~

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Christmas card. Great design. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

ABC CHRISTMAS -- E IS FOR EMBOSSING, F IS FOR FAUX, G IS FOR GINGERBREAD

 Hello crafty friends!  I'm dropping by really quickly to share what I created for this month's ABC Christmas challenge , which is ...